For stable machining of difficult-to-cut materials, grade PR1535 is perfect for heat-resistant alloys (HRSA), titanium, and stainless steel and steel.
- An increase in cobalt content yields a substrate with greater toughness
- Fracture toughness values are improved by 23% over previous grades
- Stability improvement with the coarse grain structure and uniform particle size correspond to improved heat resistance, with conductivity values decreased by 11%
- The uniform structure also reduces crack propagation
- Stabilized turning operations and long tool life with Kyocera's special nano coating layer
- MEGACOAT NANO protects against wear and fracture with its high hardness (35GPa) and superior oxidation resistance (oxidation temperature: 1,150°C)
- SG Chipbreaker for General Purpose Roughing