Kyocera's CVD coated carbide grades provide stable, efficient machining at high speeds or for heavily interrupted applications.
Ti-base (TiN, TiCN) coating with superior hardness and wear resistance or ceramic-base (Al2O3) coating with high-thermal stability is applied on a tough carbide substrate. Superior fracture and wear resistance.
- Kyocera's unique crystal control technology and advanced layer adhesion CVD coating
- Superior wear resistance and toughness
- Long tool life and stable machining of cast iron
- Controlled crystal growth for improving wear resistance and fracture resistance
- Prevents film peeling with 40% improved film adhesion with optimized interface
- Higher film strength and fracture resistance with high aspect ratio TiCN increases edge strength