CVD coating for difficult-to-cut materials including ni-base heat resistant alloy and martensitic stainless steel.
Kyocera's CVD coated carbide grades provide stable, efficient machining at high speeds or for heavily interrupted applications.
Ti-base (TiN, TiCN) coating with superior hardness and wear resistance or ceramic-base (Al2O3) coating with high-thermal stability is applied on a tough carbide substrate. Superior fracture and wear resistance.
- High heat resistance and wear resistance with CVD coating
- For Ni-base heat resistant alloy and martensitic stainless steel
- Improved stability due to thin film coating technology
- Stable cutting prevents insert fracturing
- Good for high efficiency machining of difficult-to-cut materials
| CA6535 / PR1535