Kyocera SF25DRC220M3 DRC Magic Drill, 3xD Flange Shank Indexable Insert Drill
- Self-Clamping Design - The clamp rigidity and resistance of the DRC Magic Drill's self-clamping method has significantly improved with the new design analysis and material technology. Easy replacement is possible on the machine.
- Self-Centering Design - The S-curve top shape geometry of the insert known as the “Self-Centering design” enables smooth drilling, lowers cutting forces and produces a high quality surface finish.
- Multiple Helical Angle Flute - Provides superior drill body stiffness and chip evacuation.
- Direct Cooling Design - The coolant is fed directly into the inserts cutting face, cooling the top of the drill and preventing chip adhesion, which allows for quick and smooth chip evacuation.
- Application: Drilling
- Holder Type: Indexable Drilling
- Series: Magic Drill DRC
- Holder Style: DRC
- Maximum Drill Diameter (mm): 22.99mm
- Minimum Drill Diameter (mm): 22.00mm
- Drill Depth by Diameter Ratio: 3xD
- Shank Diameter (mm): 25mm
- Overall Length (mm): 158mm
- Maximum Drill Depth (mm): 69mm
- Shank Length (mm): 56mm
- Shank Type: Flange
- Head Length (mm): 102mm
- Flute Length (mm): 96mm
- Collar Diameter (mm): 32mm
- Coolant Through: Yes
- Compatible Inserts: DC2200M-SC ~ DC2250M-SC
- Insert Holding Method: Self Clamping
- Toolholder Material: Steel
- Unit of Measure: Metric